Luxury Men's winter cashmere sweater coat with zipper
Model No.: 1129
Specifications1. 100% pure cashmere
2. Monthly capacity 80,000pcs
3. Luxury quality, fashion&classic style
4. OEM is accepted
Why Men’s Cashmere Sweaters Are So Popular Now
Whether you are a man who has an eye on luxury, or you have one in mind, you’ll find that MENS’ cashmere sweaters are an important piece of clothing to consider. Cashmere is a fabric that is known not only for its incredibly soft texture, but also for its strength and its warmth. People who wear it are already familiar with its natural insulating properties which are provided without the density or bulk of other materials. This luxurious fabric is one that should find its way into your closet, and with a little bit of searching, you can find the pieces that suit you the best.
Cashmere has been an important material in the creation of rich clothing for more than seven hundred years. Cashmere sweaters can be found in a number of different styles. Do you like the idea of a sweater that has been spun specifically to be dense and warm, or do you prefer something that is better for winter, with a weight that lets your skin breathe even while you stay warm?
The Best way to control products quality and cut down cost should do from the source,do you agree?
1. Raw materials: Raw materials for Cashmere Yarn, purchase from Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia.
This is the first step to ensure the yarn quality .
2. Yarns: we are one of the largest manufacturers for producing yarns, equipment imported from Germany.
This is the second step to ensure quality in a low cost under Scale Economies Effect , at the same time guarantee yarns' production technology.
3. Cashmere sweaters: Veteran apparel stylists team, good cooperation with Italy design company, show the modern style.
Monthly capacity 80,000pieces, strictly quality control, good employee welfare.
Because the above 3 points,Huajiana will offer you a high cost-performance value sweater and be your stable supplier.
1.Coposition: 100% cashmere or 80% cashmere and 20% antipilling fiber
4.Antipilling index: 4-5grade, test report from ITS(Shanghai/Beijing), 7200turns within 2 hours in the box.
5.Color fastness: 3-4 grade on light color,4-5 grade on dark color
10.Packaging:One piece per polybag,bax and paper bag(See picture below);
Then put into carton, pallet can supply if you need
Men Size:1 inch=2.54cm
OEM is welcome! According your requirement,Cashmere content, unit weight, color, size etc, all can meet your demand.
Cashmere yarn test report by State Wool Textile Products Quality Supervision& Test Center(Shanghai)
Certification of Registration ISO9001:2008
- Hand washing is a great way to safely clean cashmere sweaters. It’s gentle on your clothes and the environment, doesn’t require a trip to the cleaners, and costs far less. To start with, spot clean any spills immediately, as these can stain and attract bugs. Try not to wash after every wear unless absolutely necessary; this will help keep cashmere sweaters looking new. Use lukewarm or cold water and a mild detergent such as baby shampoo or White + Warren Cashmere Care. After soaking and rinsing thoroughly, squeeze out excess water, but never wring. Lay the sweater out flat between two towels, roll to dry, and place the sweater on a dry towel or drying rack. Getting out the excess water is important because cashmere should not be wet for long periods of time. If you must iron (though a nice flat drying surface should preclude this) check the garment care label for instructions. Taking care to hand wash properly is a good way to keep both your cashmere clothing and the environment in better shape.
- Dry cleaning has long been a highly recommended way to clean without damaging garments. But what’s safe for your clothes isn’t necessarily safe for the environment. There will always be situations where dry cleaning is the best solution, such as with delicate silks, stained items, and tailored suiting. However, dry cleaning has certain drawbacks that you may want to consider when an alternative method is available. Dry cleaning usually uses a non-aqueous solvent called perchloroethylene. Although most of this chemical is reclaimed in the process, dry cleaning can impact exposed workers and groundwater. Some businesses now offer alternative “wet cleaning” which uses water and detergents, or “green dry cleaning” which uses liquid carbon dioxide. These newer methods may be better, but still pose significant drawbacks. The best way to ensure that your cashmere sweaters are cleaned safely and responsibly is to wash them by hand.
Make sure sweaters are clean before storing. Moths and bugs are attracted to dirt and oils left by stains and perspiration. Fold neatly (never hang sweaters) and if you prefer to use tissue paper in the folds, make sure it’s acid-free. With sweaters in a breathable container such as a muslin bag, store in a cool dry location away from sunlight. Mothballs may be effective, but there are far more pleasant alternatives such as cedar wood and lavender. Do not put these directly next to sweaters to avoid stains. Properly cared for and stored, your cashmere sweaters can last for many seasons.
Thank you!Contact us if you need more details on Men's Sweater. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Cashmere Sweater Coat、Cashmere Sweater. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products